Questions on Lessons

This year, I have learned so much. Big transformation, and yet, in some ways I feel like I am dealing with lessons from the past all over again. Having something, losing it, and then learning to get it back. It's almost like sometimes you have to lose something just to learn to get it back so you can teach others who don't have it how to get it, if that's makes sense. 

I've been called to many things this year, but my physical reality has been following a different trajectory than I anticipated early in the year. What I am doing is positive, but I can help sometimes that I have missed the lesson in manifestation. Am I supposed to be learning to manifest? Or simply accept what is? Both? I'm not sure. 

What I can see in my future is great. I feel so thankful for what I have. I feel so thankful for the simple life I have been leading. I feel so thankful for the opportunities coming my way. Yet, I let myself get into dissatisfaction sometimes, because I desire more. 

I see that I manifested the life I am living. I have wanted my life for years and I finally have it, and it is lovely. But I crave adventure. Should I lean into my adventurous self, or simply stay present and keep my life simple? It used to be so easy to be present, but my dip into the woo world has took me out of it and now I'm relearning. Can I have both an adventurous spirit and stay simply present? I am sure. 

For the next two months, I am going to attempt to keep my vibration as high as possible. I need better boundaries to do this. I can do it, though. 

What is this other craving for? Closeness? Intimacy? To be seen? Drama addiction masked as community? Will have to investigate this one more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition