The Call for Expansion

Lately, time has been moving a little differently to me. In March, I made the decision to quit my corporate world job and to pursue my passions for the first time. Since then, I live mostly in calmness. I live most of my days doing only things I enjoy. It is truly odd to live this way after grinding for so long, feeling stuck.

There's this weird thing happening, like I have become more aware. I am more aware of subtle changes, of people aging, of things moving forward in this unstoppable fashion. It's almost like a part of my brain is becoming attuned to time from a non-linear standpoint. The universe is sharing very strong and clear messages that I am required to change now, that I am being asked to sacrifice different behaviors to make space for my next mode of being.

Of course, I cannot deny the universe what it is asking of me. I signed up for this before I was born, I have to follow it to completion or else I will have to experience it all again. I am the conduit, in Reiki, in life as a whole. 

I am going to take a moment now to grieve these things I am being asked to leave behind. Processed foods, sugars, tv, games, laziness. It is time to let them go, and it is time to continue my expansion. 

I feel in my gut something coming my way. Something that will challenge me quite a bit, a loss. I am unsure of what this is, but I feel it clearly. Change and expansion is coming. 

I used to always feel connected to the people from my past, but I am starting to feel for the first time ever that they belong in the past now. I do not need to go back anymore, only forward. Those cords have been cut. Forward, I go.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

Transition