The End of Me

Working on healing old wounds, and I also want to write more poetry/music. So, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone. So here it is, the first memory...

I sat on the floor next to the trashcan, 
Face in my hands, knowing this was the death of me
Couldn't look back, what was done was done
Lava dripped down, as I began to drown

A barren wasteland, a memory of what I used to be
How will I forgive myself this time
I told myself that I'd kill myself, but I knew I couldn't 
This is the end of me

He was wrong, but also right
Paranoia and accusations thrown at me
Somewhere deep I felt a light, 
A guide, a confidence, a calmness 

A barren wasteland, a memory of what I used to be
How will I forgive myself this time
I told myself that it was the right thing to do
This is the end of me

Time moved on, and I knew the darkness 
Shadows moved in my room at night 
Tears flowing into the non-linear
Water burning my skin was the only relief

A barren wasteland, a memory of what I used to be
Growing sick of what I have become
I knew that I couldn't stand another moment
This is the end of me

This is the end of me

That was the end of "me"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition