In the Garage
Thick as it flows through my veins. I almost thought I forgot you, never to return. Tossing and turning, it all sets in. Changing faster than comprehension, I recognize this.
Is this karma? The higher you climb, the faster you fall, they say. Though this time you don't fear the other side, so what will that mean? Roll the dice, start again. Easy, right?
This is deprivation, showing the importance of what I am currently missing. He looks externally for what is missing, but what is missing is inside. I am beyond this world and these mortal things, and yet, I feel it all.
Maybe I should have simply stayed longer. Take a deep breath, and let go. The painless decision washing over and carrying me away to the beyond.
But what about the message? Are you listening? It speaks to you, and you are meant to answer. This too will become fuel. This, too. You are meant for more, and there is not a thing that can stop you.
Comments
Post a Comment