Suppressed Trauma

I went to a party, the same house as always. We drank and I was having a blast. He handed me a shot, and next thing I knew the lights were dimming on and off. I looked in the freezer, I don't remember why. I crawled on the floor laughing with two friends, both started hitting on me and I wanted to get away. I crawled across the house to the bathroom and puked. I called my boyfriend who was out of town and cried, telling him I puked from drinking for the first time. He consoled me and told me I was okay, to drink some water in a little bit and everything would be fine. The call ended, I don't remember when. Next thing I knew everyone was calling my name and looking for me, they found me in the bathroom. They asked me if I was okay and I said yes. I was on the couch watching the ball drop. Everyone was counting down but I didn't remember how I got there. Two of them told me to go to bed and they took me upstairs. What happened next? 

I woke up the next day in a bed I didn't recognize, unable to remember most of the night. I got dressed and followed the hallway to the stairs and went downstairs. Who was there? The same guy who always was? I asked him where the host was, they said that she went to work. I gathered my things and left and went home. Too foggy to recall. Could be nothing but my body is telling me otherwise. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition