Management Motivation Styles


- "If you let us abuse you, we will buy you a car."
- "I took on too much work because I don't have boundaries and now I want you to do the same."
- "I am going to write you up for something your coworker did wrong because I don't have the balls to single someone out."
- "If you let me abuse you, I will give you $2k."
- "If you let me yell at you, I will give you a $5 gift card to Starbucks." 
- "If you read between the lines and guess what I want you to do, I won't talk behind your back like I do everyone else in the company"
- "If you continue to manage my office long enough, you might get a title that fits the job you're already doing."
- "If you manage to do 2 people's jobs, you might get a raise."
- "If you do 5 people's jobs, I'll give you another raise and a bonus and two tvs."
- "If you don't have kids, I will promote you one day."
- "If things don't go well, I will kill myself in my bathtub."
- "If you work 10-20 hours OT per week now, one day you can probably leave an hour early sometimes."
- "If you agree with me, I won't throw a shredder at the wall."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition