This Linear Journey
When we met, we recognized each other. I was convinced I must have known you. When I realized that I couldn't have, I felt like I just recognized you... From my future.
I have never been someone to feel like things are happening for a reason, or like I am being called to something. But, since the pandemic started, it felt like everything that was happening was happening for a purpose. I have felt energy drawing me to take certain steps to get to where I want to be.
I get sad sometimes about the things I lost along the way. They were beautiful things, some of them. I will cherish all of my experiences and the people I got to have them with for the rest of my life, though.
Sometimes I wonder if at the end of this linear journey, if we will get to experience it all again, top down. We will get to see it all and experience it in a different way, and it will never stop being so damn beautiful. Life is so beautiful, when you can appreciate all levels of consciousness.
I probably sound weird, but I promise I do not do drugs. Lol.
Comments
Post a Comment