Spirituality

I grew up Lutheran, believing in very traditional religion which was passed down to me by my family. When I was around 18-19, I was an atheist, and a few years later I decided on the title "agnostic" instead. After that, I honestly didn't think about it too much more. I am a huge science nerd, and religion and science didn't go hand in hand. However, in this last year I have started to become more spiritual. Still not in a traditional sense, but the more I learn, the more I feel like some kind of higher order may exist and there's way more to our existence than we realize. I feel weird saying "I believe in God" because I don't know that I believe in it in that way. But it's so cool to grow spiritually and figure out what I believe. 

I believe in love, I believe in energy, I believe in connectedness, I believe that when we die we change into something new. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition