Looking for a Dream
I've been home for the last week with covid. It was the most sick I have probably ever been, at least in memory. I am sad by how fatigued I have become, because I was hitting the gym hard before this and was starting to feel like I was in really great shape. But, we will get back there, soon hopefully.
I have had a weird few months. After the emotional rollercoaster at the end of 2020 and the beginning of 2021, I have been in sort of a funk now that things feel "normal" again.
I really want to find new friends, but I have no idea how to get started. I keep trying the "dating/friend" apps, but they don't work. I am going to start streaming again, and maybe that'll help.
I have recently decided that I probably won't have children, and... I am happy with that decision, except for I am struggling to figure out what the point of my life will be without that. I know that a lot of people find satisfaction in their career or in hobbies, but I don't have anything that feels... satisfying. I have been searching for a dream since I stopped dancing, and I guess maybe there isn't another one out there for me. I don't know.
Alright, I am going to go meditate and sleep, because I am just feeling more negative.
Comments
Post a Comment