Changes
I have been working on different blogs all week and for some reason I haven't posted them, so I will be posting all three tonight.
1.
Well, I did it. I put in one month's notice at work. I think I thought I'd be more excited. One moment, I am so excited to be taking my future into my own hands and the next I am like "oh shidd, oh fugg, I am going to be unemployed." Overall, I am excited to give my passions a chance. If they don't work out, I suppose I can always find another company to just waste away in later down the road. For now, I am finally going to try to achieve some goals. I am totally unfamiliar with the process of setting a goal and reaching it in my personal life, since I have just been taking things day by day since I moved out of my parents house in 2010. My boss offered to pay for some college classes for me a few months ago. If it weren't for the abusive relationship he has developed with me and his poor business decisions, I'd probably stay there and take him up on that. However, I think it is best at this point to get out. Maybe the excitement will really start to sink in in my last week there. It is time for new things!
Comments
Post a Comment