Guru Belly Rubbin'

Since I got injured and stopped dancing when I was a senior in high school, I have struggled with setting concrete goals for myself and my career. I haven't known what I wanted, except for marriage and children. Since separating with my husband, I have been really trying to figure out what it is that I want. What would bring me happiness in my career. 

Not going to college has been a point of embarrassment my whole adult life. It has been something that I have always been sort of interested in, but always seemed so intimidating and also pointless unless I had something in mind that I really wanted to do. Lately, I have been seriously considering going to college.

I am struggling though, because I don't know if I should just focus on my weaknesses in business so I can own my own company, or if I should take classes in psychology and try to get into a field that I am more passionate about. I feel like the answer may be somewhere in the middle there. 

One thing I do know, though, is that I am ready for change. I want to find a company that I am passionate for with a boss I can believe in. I guess that's what most people long for. I just have so much to bring to the table and I want to use my energy towards something that matters. To me, human beings are what matter, and our happiness and success. 

I wish I had a belly of a guru to rub, who'd provide me with all the answers. Is that a thing? Guru belly rubbin?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition