Bath Time

I've spent at least an hour the last three days in a row staring at the wall in a dark room. I hope this doesn't mean that I'm falling back into depression. I can't imagine it could get back to the point I was at before with this new person in my life, though. So, that's a relief. 

There's just something about scorching my skin in a hot bath that really feels good. I'm currently in the bath.

I think I am still struggling a little with the amount of change I have seen in the last year and continue to experience. It feels surreal all the time. I guess on the bright side, I do think that changes that are happening are positive but I still have a hard time comprehending my reality. 

The post covid excitement has worn off some lately as I have realized that the things we thought would be different on the other side of this are not better. Most things just seem worse. We are in an impossible situation between employers and employees. Employers felt powerful during the pandemic and treated employees like they were slave workers and now people are confused when employees are standing up and demanding better work environments and pay. Anyway, it's a whole thing, but it's been on my mind a lot since I want a new job. There's a worker shortage and yet it's hard to find a job because no one wants to pay well. 

Whoever said silence was golden never lived alone during a pandemic for 7 months. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition