The Literal Sun
I have noticed a strong change within me this year. Almost like looking at a rock your entire life, but never bothering to lift it up and see what was underneath. I fear that I will never be able to return to being the person I was before. Not that who I am now is necessarily worse, but I feel different. Like I lost a little bit of what made me, me. It's like Star Wars... I've just discovered the dark side. I had heard of it, but never really knew it until now. And I wanna use the force to fuck up the people on the dark side, but I don't know how because I haven't found my lightsaber yet. Where do you learn the force? Where do you find your lightsaber? I just want to kick the world in its ass and make things better. Anyway, I am assuming you don't know what the hell I am talking about now...
Life is complicated. And if you're thinking it is not, you just haven't lived long enough yet. Things are entirely fucked in this world. Good people are dying for no reason. Governments are corrupt as shit and fuck everyone over except those on top. People are dying for the god damn sun. It's the damn sun. Ugh, anyways. THE LITERAL SUN.
Comments
Post a Comment