Falling in Love

It's so important to love yourself. Sometimes, it feels impossible to do. I feel like over the last year, I have fallen out of love with myself. I've doubted myself. I've allowed stress to overwhelm me. I've been afraid to get out there and give it a shot. But, when you're knocked down and literally just want to crawl into a hole and never be found... it is important to focus on finding that love again. Think about the changes you have made. Think about how far you've come. Allow yourself to feel good. Life can be scary. Lord knows, the world is goddamn mess. But, if you open your eyes, you will see that things can be awesome. Changes CAN be made. And, you can be the one to make those changes. Set a high standard for yourself. Don't self yourself short. Life is too short not to give it your all.

Live life the way you want to, and ignore the haters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition