Stream of Consciousness

There is no escape from the prison I put myself in.

The prison is fear.

Fear of the inevitable end.

So,

Perhaps.

I fear the escape itself.

I fear loss.

I fear losing you.

The more I love you, the more anxiety I feel.

Because one day, you will lose me. 

Or, I will lose you.

I fear connection.

Yet, connection is what makes it all worth it.

I hate the thoughts I have about the past.

I was always proud of my abilities to let go, and adapt.

But, now I feel human.

Like everyone else.

I am.

I can see how things need to change.

I believe that I could make those changes.

Yet, I am.

I do the same thing everyone else does.

We all suck.

We are all beautiful, though.

That is the part of life I love.

Looking at the way it all works.

We are rad. 

I loved the idea of what is.

I hate the idea of what is.

I too, like everyone else...

Wish there was a bigger meaning.

Something epic, and important.

It's nothing.

We are nothing.

Nothing matters.

These words don't mean a damn thing.

Just thoughts of someone who existed for a pin prick in time.

No one will remember any of this.

We observe, and forget.

It is already forgotten.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition