Customers
Woman walks up to counter.
Me: Hello, what can I get for you?
Woman: A refill on my iced tea and a bacon gouda breakfast sandwich.
*hands me personal cup with no sign of prior purchase*
Me: Have you been in the store the whole time?
Woman: No.
Me: Oh, okay. Well, our policy is that you can only get a refill on the same visit. I'll d---
Woman interrupts: I've been sitting over there this whole time! *LONG HEAVY SIGH* Fine, I will just go somewhere where they will do it for me. *gives nasty face*
Me: Alright, see ya.
Me: Hello, what can I get for you?
Woman: A refill on my iced tea and a bacon gouda breakfast sandwich.
*hands me personal cup with no sign of prior purchase*
Me: Have you been in the store the whole time?
Woman: No.
Me: Oh, okay. Well, our policy is that you can only get a refill on the same visit. I'll d---
Woman interrupts: I've been sitting over there this whole time! *LONG HEAVY SIGH* Fine, I will just go somewhere where they will do it for me. *gives nasty face*
Me: Alright, see ya.
Comments
Post a Comment