Tests

Moving has been a test. It has tested my ability to adapt, it has tested my ability to go without good food and live on the bare minimum, it has tested my friendships, and lastly it has tested my relationship.

I knew all of this would happen going into it. Part of the point was to see if Jacob and I would come together stronger or to see if we would break in a horrible mess.

I've learned a lot about my job. I've learned a lot about the friends I cared for most. I learned a lot about not taking the great things you have for granted. And I've learned a lot about forgiveness and commitment.

I love my boyfriend so much, and I know when we make it out of this transition, we will be even stronger than we were going in. Today he demonstrated that much needed glimmer of hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition