My Current State
Well, I am here in Washington. These last few months have felt so freaking odd. To go from working in a job that I worked at for over two years, from having a whole big group of friends that I can spend my time with, to being holed up in an apartment for a few months with my boyfriend with no friends, and new job that feels so utterly different from my last... Its just plain weird. There's a huge empty space inside of my chest where everything I knew was. I think for a while there it almost felt like I was just on a long vacation. But it hit me last night fully: This is where I live. The move happened so fast I couldn't even fully comprehend what we were doing. Its exciting to have a fresh start somewhere. But boy oh boy is it weird.
Comments
Post a Comment