What Do You Want

There are three things I know I want in life.

1. I want to get married.
2. I want to have babies.
3. I want to inspire people.

However, I have found it very difficult to put these three things toward a career. I enjoy working at Starbucks because it is fast paced, I enjoy multitasking, and I always enjoy a challenge. But it feels lame. I am selling overpriced coffee to people who have a caffeine addiction. How is that changing the world, or helping people? Yes, it provides a little happiness to people before they go to their shitty cubicle jobs in a company they hate. But, that's not enough for me. What is? I have no idea. I like to help people, so from that view point, customer service really isn't bad for me. But I want to help people on a bigger scale. I want to do something that people can look at and think "hey, maybe I could do that one day too!"

Anyway, I am still working on the What.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition