Thoughts About It

Just a single blow to the head, and crack of the neck. Nothing.

These thoughts poison my mind. They give me appreciation.

I have so much to say about it, and yet I can never find the words.

Nothing.

My mind races often with thoughts of the event that took place. Is that what I should call it? The event?

I wish for understanding but there isn't much of that. And yet I have no understanding of what they feel like.

I bury my head deep beneath the covers trying not to think too much about you leaving me as well. But the thoughts appear. My dream made it even harder to not think about.

Cold, hard, no spark.

If I ever exit this world, I want you to enjoy life for me. Do things. Experience everything you can. Love when you can.

Once those we love die, we stop living for just ourselves. We have to experience things, because we can. And that's a gift. That is an amazing thing, and not everyone has the freedom, health, or time that we do. Live and love in the moment. YOLO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition