Dream
She had just left work, and she realized that she needed to use the bathroom. As she walked along the city streets, while the rain was pouring down, she saw a bathroom on the other side of the road. She crossed, and walked up to the big, black doors. She walked in, and there was a little old lady standing there. The lady said "Be careful in there."
The girl kept walking, and to her left and right stretched a long hallway. The walls were all yellow, there was paper and trash everywhere, and she didn't know which way to go. She started walking to the right, and pushed open the first door she saw. There was a little girl in a light blue dress pacing around the room, repeating the words "I will eat your face" and when she finally saw the little girl's face, she noticed that the skin was completely ripped off.. She turned around and kept walking down the hall.
She noticed that the floor wasn't flat anymore, there were sections of it that were rounded, sections that had what seemed to be little spikes sticking up from it. She was starting to feel a bit scared, and just wanted to go to the bathroom and get out of there as soon as possible.
She opened another door. "OH HELLO" said someone inside. There were 5 men, or what seemed to be men, standing inside. Their bodies looked twisted, and skinny. Their faces looked slimy and they had no eyes. They were wearing clothing made out of toilet paper. "Uh, hi." she said. "DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET OUT?" they asked her. "No, but when I find the way out, I'll come back to tell you where it is." she said, and she backed out of the room, and started running down the hallway.
She opened another door, and finally, she found the bathroom. She used it, and started back down the hallway. She heard voices all around her saying "The letters are in the floor." and "Which letter is the entrance, my love?" She looked down at the ground, and realized the floor was shaped like the tops of letters... and since she entered at a flat surface, that means she must have entered at E or F. But she was currently standing on S, so she was a long way away.
She started walking faster, as she heard moaning, and people banging on the walls. One of the doors flew open and a tall, tangled, eyeless man wearing a suit walked out, along with a tiny man whose face looked like a bowling ball. She started running, and running, getting closer to the entrance. When she finally hit E, she turned and headed for the door. The long man grabbed her ankle, and she fell forward.
I woke up, shaking. This was the creepiest dream I have had in a long time. And, I had to pee. Did I just have this long, creepy, dream because I had to pee?
Comments
Post a Comment