Halcyon Days
I almost forgot what they felt like, tears, because it has been so long since I have cried. It was frustrating because I couldn't breathe through my nose, so I couldn't sob in the way that I wanted to. Big, heavy, dramatic.
It's a crazy thing how happy I have been over the last several months. I knew it wouldn't last forever, because it never does. But, I didn't stress over the end that I knew would one day come. I didn't stress over anything. I was in this alternate universe where stress didn't exist, and all there was was love. I am not saying I love any less. But, there is stress once again. And, that's what I hate. I know there is no need to stress over anything, yet I am anyway, because I have been sucked back in. Back into this world of caring about stupid unimportant shit that doesn't matter at all.
I shouldn't let these days end. These happy, wonderful days. Maybe it doesn't have to be a phase this time. Just, life.
Comments
Post a Comment