We're being returned to the galaxy today.
The other night I had the most haunting dream of my life. I woke up with tears in my eyes. There was this song in the dream that was still ringing in my ears for a long time after I awoke. Luckily, I rolled over and remembered that my boyfriend had slept over that night and he consoled me as I fought off the tears.
My grandma recently was diagnosed with cancer, you see, so my dream was this:
I got a call from my mom telling me that my grandmother had passed, so I flew back to the east coast for the funeral. I saw the family, and we all hugged. And then my mom, my aunt, and my cousin took me to this hospital. I was immediately confused because we walked into this big room filled with cancer patients and my grandma was there. My aunt, mom, cousin, and I sat down at a table and watched them. Then the most haunting song about death started playing, and there was my grandma, with all of these patients, along with my cousin who passed early this summer, and they were doing this very somber dance. It just affected me so much.
My grandma recently was diagnosed with cancer, you see, so my dream was this:
I got a call from my mom telling me that my grandmother had passed, so I flew back to the east coast for the funeral. I saw the family, and we all hugged. And then my mom, my aunt, and my cousin took me to this hospital. I was immediately confused because we walked into this big room filled with cancer patients and my grandma was there. My aunt, mom, cousin, and I sat down at a table and watched them. Then the most haunting song about death started playing, and there was my grandma, with all of these patients, along with my cousin who passed early this summer, and they were doing this very somber dance. It just affected me so much.
i see the future. there's no death
ReplyDelete