The Way I've Been Left

What happened has taken me closer to the end. To the dark edge of life, that is always hard to imagine. It has sat me on that ledge, to remain for the rest of my life. But a beautiful feeling has risen within me. A connection to life, an understanding that has made me fearless of everything except the one thing on the other side of the ledge. Life is fucking amazing, and it is scary as hell. I want to explore it all. Experience it all. I want to travel the planet, and learn about the universe. I want to jump from airplanes, climb mountains, see pyramids, and walk through jungles. I want to create beautiful things that could inspire. I want to be a beautiful thing that could inspire. I want to get married and have babies and teach them about the universe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition