Catching Up

It's crazy how quickly people can change. Like, within a matter of weeks! I've been through a lot of pain over my recent break up, but I know I am coming out a better, stronger person. And, in time, I won't miss him anymore. We weren't right. He was young and immature, and I mostly just needed companionship.

Moving forward! I have been developing better eating habits and I have been working out more often. My recent vacation made me more motivated. And I think everything that happened with my ex made me realize how important it is to take care of yourself. Mentally, and physically. I can already tell that I feel different from eating better.

I am also excited because once I have a little more money I am going to go and buy some paints and brushes and canvases! It has been a long time since I have painted, and I miss it. I've been filled with so much inspiration, and I need to let it loose! I am becoming increasingly passionate about photography, as well. I wish I had one of dem nice Canon's!

Anyway, that's what's going on in my life at the moment. How are you?

Comments

  1. having difficulties leaving a comment on blogspot, but finally got the box to appear after three days...er, painting sounds great, go for it. british summer is over already. youtube is sometimes fun, othertimes i freak out about uploading or just get apathetic, but i shouldn't worry and should just have fun. onwards to infinity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition