When I Was Sane

I've been having a lot of break-downs lately. I have always taken pride in how strong of a mind I have, and my ability to move from the past. But, clearly my past relationship experiences have taken a toll on me, and I am living with some emotional issues. Which, I hate. I don't want to be that person who is held back by the past.

I have recently become close to the most amazing person. And, that has been making me so happy. Honestly, never have I felt so connected to a human in my life. And because of this, I have all of these fears. Fears that he isn't the person I think he is, and that he will turn out just like the other ones. And, I feel like that thought is getting in my way of truly being happy and comfortable with him. So, my challenge now is to just forget the past and realize that not everyone is out to manipulate me.

Time to take a few steps back and remember where I was before it all happened. When I was sane.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition