I Want The World To Know

I want the world to read this.
I want the world to know I am crazy about you.
I want the world to know who I am.
I want the world to understand.
I want the world to change.

I want you to read this.
I want to know that you're crazy about me.
I want us to know each other.
I want you to understand.
And never change.

Comments

  1. 'tis nice sentiment i'faith.

    i got a camera a few days ago, have been testing it out. i just uploaded my first video (link), an acrostic verse to vlogger missxrojas that i wrote last year. later on i'll start my "vlogs to kendall" series, where i'll climb hills and talk about music, literature and other random stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition