Story Week: Peeping Pisser

Okay, I don't mean for two of my stories to involve urine... but this just happened tonight, so whatever...

After work tonight, I decided to drive to McDonald's to get some ice cream. So, I went through the drive-thru, and parked outside. While I was nomming on my hot fudge sundae, and man drove into the parking lot and parked a couple spaces away from me. He then got out of his car, looked directly at me, pulled down his pants, and began to pee... I probably should have looked away, but I was so shocked by the fact that he was peeing in front of me like that... so I just continued to watch, while I called my friend to tell him about it. Once he was done, he got back in his car and drove off. I don't know why he decided to do that in front of me. It was a pretty huge parking lot.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition