A Survey
People used to do these things on MySpace all the time, so I thought I'd do one and post it here because it's fun and I am bored.
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? Yes.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? I would normally say no, but I keep dating younger and younger guys...
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? At work, everyday.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? I do all the time.
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? I don't think they are mad, but I think they're probably a bit sad.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? You & Me reminded me of the cruise times.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? T-shirt and pj pants.
8. How often do you listen to music? Almost always.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? Sweats most likely, since I sleep in them sometimes.
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014? I hope so.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? Social, I suppose.
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? Yes.
13. What about ‘R’? No.
14. Can you drive a stick shift? No, but that is something I've always wanted to learn.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? Depends on the person. If it is someone I care about, then yes. If it's just some random person I don't care much for, then no.
16. Are you going out of town soon? Not that I know of.
17. When was the last time you cried? Exactly one week ago.
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them? Yes.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you? Nah.
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? No.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. It went by really quickly.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yeah. :]
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? Yes!
24. What are you sitting on right now? A rolly chair.
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you? Not as often anymore.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Yeah.
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? Branden.
28. Do you get a lot of colds? Not anymore.
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? Target, I think?
30. Does anyone hate you? Maybe.
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? It's not hidden, I have it on display because it's a super-cool bottle, bro.
32. Do you like watching scary movies? Yeah.
33. Do you want your tongue pierced? Fuck no.
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? I wouldn't want to delete any years, but I guess if I had to, it would be part of 2007-2008.
35. Did you have a dream last night? I had like, three sex dreams last night. Really odd.
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? I don't remember. Which, is kind of sad. I don't feel like I say it as often anymore, because I've grown apart from most people that I love.
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? Possibly? If I had to guess, I'd say no.
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? Well, I hope the guy I am dating has feelings for me. ;]
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Maybe?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? Yeah, I had a really good day yesterday, thanks for asking.
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? No.
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? Hmm, I don't think so.
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? Yes.
44. What’s the best part about school? Learning.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? I have 989 photos on my Facebook.
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? I was homeschooled, but my sister Ashley and I did pass notes back and forth. Haha.
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? Yeah, sometimes. But the more you think about something, the less accurate that memory becomes... so I try not to replay things TOO much.
48. Were you single over the last summer? I broke up with my boyfriend at the beginning of last summer, and started dating someone new at the end of last summer. So, most of it yes.
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Yeah. Socially, everything has changed. But, most other things are the same.
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now? Relaxing. There's nothing I am SUPPOSED to be doing.
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? Not at all.
52. Are you nice to everyone? I try to be.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? Yeah, I always like guys that I don't expect to.
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? Yes.
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? I used to be better at it than I am now. I think I've become a more open and honest person, so it's harder to hide what I am thinking and feeling now.
56. Do you think you like someone? I know I like someone.
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Nope.
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? Boys.
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? Yes.
60. Do you hate anyone? No.
61. How’s your heart? My heart is doing pretty well at the moment.
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? No, I don't think so. There are some things that are hard to talk about, but I accept what happened and am moving on.
63. Have you ever cried over a guy? HAHA. Yes.
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? I have no idea.
65. Are your toenails painted pink? No.
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake? Absolutely not.
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct? I don't love it when anyone cries... that would mean that they are sad. And, I don't like when people are sad.
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? Someone pulled down my pants in a dance class once, because she thought I was wearing a leotard under them, but I wasn't. I was only wearing underwear.
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? Amber Germaine.
70. How do you look right now? Fine.
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? Yes.
72. Can you commit to one person? Yes.
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? Yes.
74. Have you ever felt replaced? Yeah.
75. Did you wake up cranky? Rarely.
76. Are you a jealous person? I can sometimes be. In general, I am less jealous than most though.
77. Are relationships ever worth it? Yes.
78. Anyone you’re giving up on? Yeah, I am giving up on a couple of my best friends. I just don't mean as much to them as they do to me, so I am not going to waste any more effort.
79. Currently wanting to see anyone? YES. BRANDEN.
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Go to bed early, since I have to open the next day.
81. Last person you cried in front of? Probably Stefan.
82. Is there someone you will never forget? There are quite a few people that I will never forget.
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? I hope so.
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? Haha, uh... that's a little too personal. ;]
85. Are you over your past? Yes.
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? Yes, yes, always.
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? YES.
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? Haha, yeah. But that would neeeeever happen.
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? Yes, for cuddles and kisses.
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? Yes.
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? I hope so, but you never know!
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? WHO TOLD YOU!?!?!
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? No.
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? I was at the end of a very weird relationship in January. It was going weird.
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? Yes.
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? Yes.
97. Who do you have texts from? Branden and Stefan, currently.
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? Probably just "Oh."
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? Yeah.
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you? No one.
101. Ever kissed under fireworks? No.
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies? Yeah.
Well, that was a weird final question. But, sure.
Comments
Post a Comment