Petrifien
I feel so overwhelmed that I don't feel anything at all. My life is about to change so much, and I don't know if I am ready. For the first time, I feel... petrified. Completely. I don't think anything bad will happen to me, but... everything will be so different. I will lose so many people. I am not sure if I am being strong, or if it just hasn't fully hit me yet. I have the utmost confidence in myself, though. I believe I can do whatever I set out to do.
Nous allons voir comment terrifiée, je serai à la fin.
Nous allons voir comment terrifiée, je serai à la fin.
I find I've lost some need
ReplyDeletelove, I couldn't hold it
ReplyDeleteplay me a song to set me free
ReplyDeleteTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
ReplyDeleteyou're miles from where anyone can find you
ReplyDeletevanishing point
ReplyDeletesabotage