Lately, time has been moving a little differently to me. In March, I made the decision to quit my corporate world job and to pursue my passions for the first time. Since then, I live mostly in calmness. I live most of my days doing only things I enjoy. It is truly odd to live this way after grinding for so long, feeling stuck. There's this weird thing happening, like I have become more aware. I am more aware of subtle changes, of people aging, of things moving forward in this unstoppable fashion. It's almost like a part of my brain is becoming attuned to time from a non-linear standpoint. The universe is sharing very strong and clear messages that I am required to change now, that I am being asked to sacrifice different behaviors to make space for my next mode of being. Of course, I cannot deny the universe what it is asking of me. I signed up for this before I was born, I have to follow it to completion or else I will have to experience it all again. I am the conduit, in Reiki...
Take me on
ReplyDeleteBring it on down for me
ReplyDeletewhy does everybody look so strange?
ReplyDeletedancing in the street
ReplyDeletethis is the one she's waiting for
ReplyDeletestrangest kind of feeling
ReplyDeletei'm movin' on up
ReplyDeleteVid idea: a tired Starbucks worker becomes an interdimensional space marine and saves kittens from evil people.
ReplyDeleteWho are you? Pascoe?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete"An intriguing case in the countryside. Diminished responsibility?"
ReplyDelete