Fatality
I haven't written in a month. I think it has mostly been because I've been so busy with my new job. I haven't been on my computer very much...
This week I am going to Vegas with a friend of mine. It is something I REALLY need, because I have been in such a horrible place mentally, as of late. I just feel really numb, and I haven't been very excited about anything in life. All I do is work, and I am exhausted. I just need some fun, I think.
Things just pile on top of other things, and I am usually really good at letting go of bad things and moving on. But this time, it is a little harder for some reason. I'm sure I'll adjust. I would just really love to have someone in my life who I can talk to again. The problem is that it can't just be anyone. It needs to be someone special, for some reason. I can talk to three different people about the same problem, but only talking to that one special person makes me feel better. I don't fully understand why, but that's how it is. I don't have a special person at the moment.
My new job is good. I kind of hate the hours, though. I am working super early every day, and I can't sleep at night. So, I am just super sleep-deprived. Which, I think is playing a pretty big part in my current unhappiness.
I normally love my ability to be happy even through the really hard times. But, It's just not happening for me this time. Damn the D, right?
This week I am going to Vegas with a friend of mine. It is something I REALLY need, because I have been in such a horrible place mentally, as of late. I just feel really numb, and I haven't been very excited about anything in life. All I do is work, and I am exhausted. I just need some fun, I think.
Things just pile on top of other things, and I am usually really good at letting go of bad things and moving on. But this time, it is a little harder for some reason. I'm sure I'll adjust. I would just really love to have someone in my life who I can talk to again. The problem is that it can't just be anyone. It needs to be someone special, for some reason. I can talk to three different people about the same problem, but only talking to that one special person makes me feel better. I don't fully understand why, but that's how it is. I don't have a special person at the moment.
My new job is good. I kind of hate the hours, though. I am working super early every day, and I can't sleep at night. So, I am just super sleep-deprived. Which, I think is playing a pretty big part in my current unhappiness.
I normally love my ability to be happy even through the really hard times. But, It's just not happening for me this time. Damn the D, right?
I don't understand
ReplyDelete