The Three Week Deal, And Other Losses

This has been one of the most painful experiences of my life. I think I liked him even more than I realized. It moved so quickly, and then ended even faster than that. I just feel... like I am shock. I don't know if I should be mad or not, either. I just feel sort of confused and sad. I hate how often I allow myself to become hurt.

And then on top of that, my two other close friends have decided to stop talking to me for no reason at all, as well. I don't know how to handle it. I am just an utter mess right now. I so wish that I could just stop worrying about other people for a while, and just focus on myself and what I want to be doing with my life. But, I really think about the people in my life 24/7. I can't help it. People are what I am passionate about, I guess.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition