The Current
So, I had a job interview today, and they hired me. It's super exciting because I will be making more money, and it is a new challenge. But, I am so sad about leaving my current job. I just know I am going to be crying like a mother fuckin' baby over the next couple weeks. I love changes in life, but I have been going through so many as of late!
I am trying hard to get over my heart break. I feel surprised and angry that someone who I thought was my close friend would hurt me so badly. He lied so much, and completely used me. It is going to take time to get over that. I can't even look in his direction anymore. It'll be nice when I am not working with him anymore. Fuckin' douche. Dick faced, shit basket, ball sucker. Okay, got that out of my system.
I am trying hard to get over my heart break. I feel surprised and angry that someone who I thought was my close friend would hurt me so badly. He lied so much, and completely used me. It is going to take time to get over that. I can't even look in his direction anymore. It'll be nice when I am not working with him anymore. Fuckin' douche. Dick faced, shit basket, ball sucker. Okay, got that out of my system.
I could cry by land or sea
ReplyDelete