Shit Gets Confusing
Well. Things are definitely not going the way I thought they would. I was so excited and hopeful, but now I am losing my best friend, and the guy I like. I'm starting to go on with the attitude that people are completely replaceable and I shouldn't give a fuck anymore. No one ever cares for me nearly as much as I care about them. So, I just want to stop caring. Of course, I can't, because I am just naturally the most caring person I know. UGGHGHGH.
Also, something strange: I can't cry. Like, it physically won't happen. I have wanted to several times over the last few days, but my eyes won't produce enough moisture. Kind of frustrating.
Also, something strange: I can't cry. Like, it physically won't happen. I have wanted to several times over the last few days, but my eyes won't produce enough moisture. Kind of frustrating.
I won't cry cry baby
ReplyDeleteNina Nastasia - Cry, Cry, Baby
Which path now?
ReplyDeleteCry, cry for you
ReplyDeleteMazzy Star - Cry, Cry