Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?
I can not begin to explain how much I hate that everyone I care about is so spread out across the country. When I left Virginia, I left behind all of the relationships I had there. Most of those friendships are dead. And now that I am thinking about moving to Montana, I am becoming sad about leaving all of the friends I've made here. See, I did this stupid thing where once I decided I was leaving, I also decided to spend more and more time with the people I know here. And, I've grown close to the friends I've made. So, it feels like it'll be a thousand times harder to leave now than it did just a month ago; to the point where I am re-evaluating my decision to move.
Moving makes sense, and will probably help me along in life. It would also bring me closer to my best friend for the last three and a half years. Staying would be much harder, just because all of my goals are more achievable in Montana than they would be here. But, I'd get to continue building the friendships that I have made over the last two years. And... I feel like it is far more likely that I would find my future husband here than in a small town in Montana. AKDJFHGAKSDJF.
So I took a glimpse of Montana
ReplyDeleteNow nothing else matters
-- Camera Obscura - "Dory Previn" (YouTube link)
Go if you want to stay. Stay if you want to go. Decide what you want to do via coin throw.
Contradiction.
"Do I contradict myself? Very well, I contradict myself. I am large. I contain multitudes." (Walt Whitman)
Uh huh...
ReplyDelete"Though I can't be sure what I want anymore, it will come to me later."
ReplyDelete-- The Sundays - "Can't Be Sure"