Roads Untraveled
After having the worst month of my entire life, I broke down on Wednesday night, and cried for a good while. Now that that is over with, I am feeling motivated and happy again. Moving on!
I have decided to move, once again. This time to Missoula, Montana. The energy there is so inspiring. I'm really excited about this change in my life, but I will certainly miss California, and everyone here, very much.
Here's to hard decisions that make you sort of sad, but will make you happier in the long run!
I have decided to move, once again. This time to Missoula, Montana. The energy there is so inspiring. I'm really excited about this change in my life, but I will certainly miss California, and everyone here, very much.
Here's to hard decisions that make you sort of sad, but will make you happier in the long run!
Comments
Post a Comment