The Dying Swan
I've been watching a television show about dance on Netflix for the last few days. And, it is enjoyable. But, I have been starting to get a bit depressed. I miss dancing so much, and whenever I am reminded of it, I remember what it was like to feel passionate about something. What it felt like to have a dream.
It has been four years since I had to stop dancing due to my injury, and I still haven't found a single thing that makes me excited. I fear that I am going to live a miserable life forever, with jobs that are nothing but work to me. It is hard to get motivated and excited about life, when you don't know where you want to go, or what you want to do. It is for me, at least.
I want to do something. I want to be someone that I, myself, would be impressed by, if that makes sense. But I am struggling to figure out what that is.
It has been four years since I had to stop dancing due to my injury, and I still haven't found a single thing that makes me excited. I fear that I am going to live a miserable life forever, with jobs that are nothing but work to me. It is hard to get motivated and excited about life, when you don't know where you want to go, or what you want to do. It is for me, at least.
I want to do something. I want to be someone that I, myself, would be impressed by, if that makes sense. But I am struggling to figure out what that is.
Comments
Post a Comment