Catching Up

So, lately I have been finding myself much happier doing things OFF of the computer. Such as reading, getting out of the house, and exercising.

I have also been eating quite well lately. I have completely stopped drinking soda, and I am shopping at Sprouts now for healthy foods. I am still trying to gain weight, but I am trying to do it in a healthier way. And, it has been working! I've gained two pounds in a week and a half. I know why, too. I normally don't eat very much because I get full really quickly. But since I have been eating less carby foods and more vegetables, I have been eating more since I am not getting full quickly. Also, I think I used to fill up on soda a lot of the time. Just 6 more pounds until I reach my goal weight of 108 lbs!

I guess it is also possible that some of that weight is muscle weight, since I have reactivated my account at 24 Hour Fitness. I can't wait to be stronger! And once I feel fit and healthy, I will be ready to start the YouTube channel I am interested in starting with my friends. It's going to be about physical and mental health. Motivation in life, and health. 

I have been also getting a lot more hours at work lately, which has been a huge relief, because I don't feel like I need to stress about money right now. For the first time in over a year, I'm actually saving up some money! I have also been offered a job working for a friend, so between the two jobs, I will be much better off. :]

I have been focusing on keeping positive thoughts. I was raised in a pretty negative household, so being positive can sometimes be hard for me. But eventually, I think it'll be second nature. You can always be happy. It's all in the attitude!

I am not sure of everything I want to do with my life, but lately I have been having a strong desire to change the world in some way. Life is crazy, dark, and beautiful. And the human race has fucked a lot of things up. But, I believe change is possible. 

Anyway, that is all for now.

-Kendall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition