I am no better than anyone, besides the person I used to be.

We only have one life, but I have already been at least three different people.

I grew up learning to lie to the people close to me. I was taught to judge and look down on other people. I grew up narrow-minded and self-conscious. Rude. Ignorant. Anxious.

I have worked on all of these things. But, there is so much more to change about myself. Personal growth has become something very important to me. And, it kind of bothers me when people have a "take me or leave me" sort of attitude. Maybe instead of telling someone to fuck off because they don't like one of your bad habits, you should listen to what they have to say. Maybe you can improve your relationships by realizing that you are creating the problem.
And, at the same time, I am very accepting of people's flaws. We all got shit to work on.

K, I don't think I have anything to write. BYEEE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition