Stop Being Silly, You Cuntry Chicken

Motivation is like a light switch that can easily be turned on or off.

I spent a good portion of the day analyzing myself. Just sitting, and thinking about everything I need to do to get me further in life. I sit here all the time with the reasons for why I should put things off. I feel bad because people want me to do things, and yet I still don't do them. I sat here almost all day arguing with my damned self, when one thought rolled through my brain: "Stop being silly."

Stop being silly. Listen to me now, whoever is reading this. I know you have something that you, too, are putting off because you don't want to do it. Stop being silly. You're getting in your own way. There is only one thing that can change you current situation and get you to where you want to be, and that's you.

Yes, I don't know what the grand fuck I want to ultimately do with my life, but I know that I need money and I need to move out. So, I am going to stop being silly, and just fucking do it.

PEACE.


SIDE NOTE: I used to write blogs all of the time when I felt super sad, but now I find myself wanting to write things when I am feeling really good. So, I think that is a good sign. It may also mean nothing at all. Carry on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition