In My Time of Need
People need to feel loved. This is something that everyone knows about themselves. It feels good to hear praise about yourself, and to know that someone cares about you too. And yet, I feel like most people don't do a very good job of showing that. I know that sometimes I probably don't do a very good job of showing how much I love and appreciate the people in my life. I feel like there are a few people that I pour most of my love and attention to, and there are probably other people who crave more of my affection.
I guess what I am getting at is that you should always let the people in your life know that you care about them, an appreciate them, because it can be very easy to forget. And loneliness can be something that hurts more than anything else.
Comments
Post a Comment