Starting today, I am eating healthy!
I have now seen enough documentaries and have heard Stefan talk about food enough to convince me to start eating healthy, and exercise more regularly.
I am going to try to cut back on carbs and sugar, and increase my vegetable in-take. It'll be kind of tricky for me, considering I work in fast food, and I get one free meal a day, and our fries are SUPER TASTY. And on top of that, I get free soda... But, it'll be good. I am excited to see how much more energy I will have from being on a better diet.
Growing up, I was super active with dance and pilates, but since I can't exactly afford pilates classes right now, I have fallen a bit behind on my work outs. But I have started taking regular walks with Stefan, and I am going to start focusing on ab-work and arm/leg strengthening.
Hopefully, I will not lose weight. That is my fear, considering I have trouble maintaining my current weight, and ideally I'd actually like to gain about 5-8 pounds.
I just had snack that consisted of sausage with cheese, and about a cup of green beans. I have been wanting to start eating healthier for a while now, but watching the documentary "Fat Head" is what made me finally start. If you like documentaries, that is one I would recommend.
Another thing Stefan and I have decided to do is read one book each month. I am reading Dr. Franklin's Island, which is a book I have read before, but it has been a while and I remember liking it, so I'm giving it another read.
STAY PRODUCTIVE, KIDDIES.
-Kendall
Comments
Post a Comment