Family
I've just returned home from visiting my family for a week and a half. The trip was really good. I enjoyed seeing my family, eating some good food, and spending over a week just relaxing.
It is funny though when you grow up are realize just how crazy your family is. From drug addicts, to divorces, to private investigators. There is just so much more going on around you than you realize when you are young.
At the end of the day, you don't really know anyone. Not your mom, your best friend, your boyfriend, and probably not even yourself completely. I actually think it's kind of cool. There is always more you can learn about a person. Always more secrets to discover.
I learned a lot more about one of my sisters while I was there, which was really cool. Turns out we are a lot alike.
I think I am going to really miss them this time around. And I don't know when I will be able to see them next, since plane tickets are hella expensive. :/ I am so excited to be back in CA, though! I felt like I was away from Stefan for a month!
One thing is for sure: I have the most amazing people in my life.
Comments
Post a Comment