Lately, time has been moving a little differently to me. In March, I made the decision to quit my corporate world job and to pursue my passions for the first time. Since then, I live mostly in calmness. I live most of my days doing only things I enjoy. It is truly odd to live this way after grinding for so long, feeling stuck. There's this weird thing happening, like I have become more aware. I am more aware of subtle changes, of people aging, of things moving forward in this unstoppable fashion. It's almost like a part of my brain is becoming attuned to time from a non-linear standpoint. The universe is sharing very strong and clear messages that I am required to change now, that I am being asked to sacrifice different behaviors to make space for my next mode of being. Of course, I cannot deny the universe what it is asking of me. I signed up for this before I was born, I have to follow it to completion or else I will have to experience it all again. I am the conduit, in Reiki...
i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.
ReplyDeleteand of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)