Motivated
I think Facebook is pretty awesome. Not because i lyke 2 post on ppls wallz and get likes on mhy photoes n stuff. But because everyone has one. I was just looking at photos of my best friend from when I was FOUR years old. You can keep track of people you almost forget existed. Seeing that she is now an unmarried crack hoe with a son, has made me realize that I have done alright in life so far. I could have turned out so much worse.
That being said, I still have so much to work on. I honestly do not know what I want to do with my life. When I was younger, I really wanted to be a dancer. But then I got injured, and since then I have been kind of lost. I thought about being a pilates instructor, and I thought about being a teacher. But neither of those things, or any other job that I can think of, excites me very much.
I think the reason I haven't found a different career path is because I haven't believed that I can do more, or that I deserve more. But, I do think I can do more now. And I can do whatever it is I decide that I want to do. I am going to do whatever it is that I decide I want to do. FUCK YEAH. ME. lol. Shh.
-Kenswaila
Comments
Post a Comment