REITER'S BLOCK

Reiter's block. Writer's block. GET IT?

I haven't had anything to write lately. But now, I return. Still don't have much to say, but whatever.

I have been feeling weird lately. You know how it feels like you have a hole in your chest sometimes? A kind of aching, nervous, weird feeling right smack dab in your heart?

The curtain is falling, and I am not quite sure if I am ready for it yet.

Oh, boy.

My behavior is another man's ear ache.

And, a side note to my sisters: I think you are both beautiful, intelligent, and incredibly awesome humans beings. I love you guys so much, and I miss you both cuber amounts. I actually typed "Uber" but according to my computer, that isn't a real word and it suggests I use "Cuber" or "Tuber" instead. -_-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition