Once, there was the sun.

Five minutes after I left you, I missed you more than the people I have been away from for months.
Even though my actions may not always show it, you're my world and I love you a bunch.

They ask me why I don't want to stay.
They ask me why this isn't enough.
I tell them you're everything to me.
And that I love you much.

When I imagine my future husband, you're all I can see.
Our kids will look up to you and you're all they'll wanna be.

They ask me why I don't want to stay.
They ask me why this isn't enough.
I tell them you're everything to me.
And that I love you much.

They ask me why I think you're amazing.
They ask me why you are my world.
I tell them you're perfect.
And that I will forever be your girl.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition