Head Over Feet
I had no choice but to hear you
You stated your case time and again
I thought about it
You stated your case time and again
I thought about it
You've already won me over in spite of me
And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet
Don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are
I couldn't help it
It's all your fault
Your love is thick and it swallowed me whole
You're so much braver than I gave you credit for
That's not lip service
And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet
Don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are
I couldn't help it
It's all your fault
Your love is thick and it swallowed me whole
You're so much braver than I gave you credit for
That's not lip service
You're the best listener that I've ever met
You're my best friend
Best friend with benefits
You're my best friend
Best friend with benefits
Comments
Post a Comment