The Disorderly
I suffer from Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, and OCD.
I pretty much have complete control over my panic attacks and OCD, but my anxiety can be really bad. These lovely traits were passed down to me from my mother's side of the family. They're not nearly as bad as some people's, and they don't get in the way of my relationships. But, I've been working very hard to get over them.
Seriously, everyone should always push themselves outside of their comfort zones. Things are never bad as you think they will be, and you'll never get better until you push yourself.
I don't know exactly why I wanted to write this blog post. I guess I just wanted all of my billions of readers to be aware of my anxiety disorder. And maybe spread some awareness! Maybe you have Anxiety or OCD and you never realized it! Obsessed is a really good show, and I've learned a lot from it. Watch it! So, yeah. Bye.
Comments
Post a Comment